Casio PRG 40

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Casio Tide Watches - A Waterproof Watch That You Can Count On!

Casio has been manufacture reliable watches since I can remember. They were one of the first clubs to make digital watches and they have evolved and changed with technology.

Casio offers watches for just about anyone and everything. They have a full line of watches that will let you know what the current tide is. This is ideal for surfers, fisherman and boaters. I love Casio products because they for real do what they say and they are more than reliable and I have experienced that first hand.

Casio Watches

When I was younger I had a digital watch made by Casio. It was a G Shock model. The key selling point was that this digital watch was waterproof and approximately indestructible. I had been straight through quite a few watches already and the G Shock sounded like the exquisite match. There was a industrial for it where it was used in place of a puck in a hockey game and it survived.

I wore this watch on my left arm and it survived a near fatal car crash. I was in a head on collision where I was hit by other car that was going over 120 mph! If it was not for my age I would have been killed. My left arm was badly broken. It had been broken in over five places and my whole forearm bone had been shattered. It had to be surgically repaired. I was wearing my Casio watch on my left arm when I was in this car wreck and after I healed, I asked my parents where it was. They did not know, so I found what was left of my car from the accident and looked for my watch. I found it under the seat. The band had broken but the watch worked fine. It survived when my arm approximately did not! Casio makes watches that you can depend on!

Casio Tide Watches - A Waterproof Watch That You Can Count On!